Saturday, February 18, 2012

I Heart Movies



In my last post I talked about how I miss going to the movies, and this made me think about all the movies I want to see that have been, are, or will be in the theaters.  I love movies... all kinds. Give me drama, action, comedy, anything! The movie UP was just on here in Shanghai and I LOVE that movie. I cry every single time I watch it. I don't know how you can avoid it if you are the least bit emotional.



Then he learns life IS the adventure...


Too good not to share!  Anyway...

I really want to see all of the following movies:



I LOVE Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams.  This movie is also loosely based on a true story and I love movies imitating reality, no matter how loosely.  There's a book about the real life couple who went through this experience that I want to read.



Again, I love the actors in this movie!  I especially love Chris Pine and Reese.


Another movie loosely based on a true story.  And who doesn't love whales?


I want to see this because I do like movies/shows with Katherine, but also because it's based on the first book of a series I want to read by Janet Evanovich.


I want to see this because I love Dr. Seuss so I think it will be cute.  Also, I love that they used a Polyphonic Spree song for the trailer because one of my best friends is in that group! ; )


It will probably be a really dumb movie, but again, I love Channing Tatum and combined with Jonah Hill, I will at least laugh.


The Hunger Games... I hope it will be even half as amazing as the books.  I read the entire series of books in 2 1/2 days.  They are soooooo good.  I can't wait to see the movie!


Lastly, American Reunion.  I have to see it because the franchise started the summer before my Sophomore year of HIGH SCHOOL!  How can I not see it to the end?  Plus, it's not like it's Saved by the Bell: The New Class (all new people trying to live up to what was a hit originally)... it's the original people.  So I will go see it.  It's a must regardless of how horrible it is.

Besides, I won't think anything in horrible as long as I'm in a real movie theater with a soda and popcorn, or maybe some nachos. : )  There are a lot more movies coming out that I want to see, but these are the ones coming out in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment