Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Where's Elliott?

So when I found out my mom was going to pass last year, one of my best friend's son, who was 4 at the time, asked my friend if this would cheer me up...



Little did he know, I would keep him and he would become a comforting element in my life over the next year.  His name is Elliott.  Call it childish, but he travels everywhere with me, and I've made my poor husband embrace this addition to our family, too.




As a tribute to Elliott, my blog will sporadically feature "Where's Elliott" postings.  Hopefully one day soon you'll see him at the Great Wall!


Elliott at the Marriott in Little Rock on our road trip.  He's a Platinum Rewards Member.
At the hotel in Lexington. He liked the motif.
Cozy on the long flight to Shanghai for his first visit





No comments:

Post a Comment